Funny Retirement Messages
The best collection of funny retirement messages that you can use to wish someone a happy retirement.
- Retirement takes all the meaning out of weekends.
- The money is no better in retirement, but the hours are.
- He who laughs last at the boss's jokes probably isn't far from retirement.
- Retirement: When you quit working just before your heart does.
- One of the problems with retirement is that it gives you more time to read about all the problems of retirement.
- Don't worry about having enough money after retirement. You only need a lot of money if you plan on living a long time.
- Lucky you, no more Mondays for you.
- Think about the millions you have earned over the years for your company in your career; then ask yourself why you weren't able to retire sooner.
- The best time to begin thinking about your retirement is before your boss does.
- Retirement: World's longest coffee break.
- Congratulations on being tired and retired.
- Congratulations on extending your weekend by 5 days.
- Congratulations on your retirement. Now you have more time to work on everything that you've been putting off for so long.
- Congratulations, you were tired so you retired.
- Congratulations! Now you'll have more time to put off all the things you've been putting off.